just around the corner

my journey to be a mother

Saturday, March 17, 2007

wow, it's been forever since I've been on here.
To fill you in this what's happend-
last year was rough. I had two miscarages and found out that I have polli cystic ovarian syndrome. it causes your hormones to be out of wack and normally it causes the eggs that form to become cysts on the ovaries. for alot of women that would be the end of the road of trying to have children which is very sad. I have a diffrent form of p.c.o.s, that causes my eggs to braking away from my ovaries too early, so, this means it won't have the biological make up it needs to form an a healthy embryo my body won't reject. My husband and I are going to a fertility doctor that has put me on medication to fix the problem to level out my hormones and ovulate when the egg is full matured. Things are looking really good! I hope to tell you soon that I am pregnant. I am going to a fertility doctor that is married to my O.B. and that really makes my feel comfortable knowing the can discuss my case openly so my O.B. will know my progress and be filled in on everything. I'm really happy and feel that I'm in good hands. cross your fingers for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home