this new year felt diffrent.. I felt changes on their way.. I was right I found out I was pregnant in march..I was scared to tell you the truth.. all that has happend and what those things have brought along with them have molded me in to thinking what had happend before...I felt different with this pregancey then the last something was back there in my mind but I didn't know what. I was ontop of everything as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I was on the phone to my OB an hour after I found out to let them Know I had problems with my hormone levels in my last pregnancy and I had an appointment a few days latter. My husband I think senced the same feeling ...almos a being prepared feeling... we went in for my 7 week ultra sound...I was overwhelmd with the fact that we had a baby on the way and how exciteing it was as the lady was scanning me and I began to cry ..she said "I know ...there isn't a heart beat" in a sad tone. I stopped because that was not the reason I was crying...I began to feel very scared and I began to ask questions...she answerd without giveing a verdict. she left to consult with one of the doctors. It seemed like forever as we were waiting..but finally the doctor came in and told us we had a miscarage. "That was what I was feeling" I said to myself in my head..."somethings not right". I was very bitter for the next couple of days....I stoped reading the scriptures and felt angry with heavenly father,but I kept praying because I wanted answers. I have come to feel that this pregnancy had to happen so that I could get medical answers to what is going on with my body that was affecting my pregnancies. I found out several doctor visits later that I have a mutated copy of a gene that makes me clot very quickly. I asked my doctor what could be done to help my next pregnancy be okay. She told me that as soon as I find out I'm pregnant that I needed to start takeing a baby asprin a day and that should take care of the problem. Thank goodness for simple answers to my careworn problems. I'm doing much better and my husband and I will be able to start trying again in June. We are hopeing we get pregnant quickly and it will be perfectly fine. I pray for that every day....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home