just around the corner

my journey to be a mother

Saturday, November 12, 2005

what an upsetting day....I don't know if I can be friends with someone who's been there for anymore. I fell like i'm in highschool all over again... If I am pregnant I can not take this kind of
drama. The stress will put at risk and I can't do that again....not again.
She has changed too much, we were apart so long and I was so excited when she was moveing cross country to work along side my husband. I feel cheated. Where is that friend who I left because that is not her.....she someone else, someone I could leave behind and not look back on. I she's acting the same way as when we first met, stealing mutual friends away, not letting them take thier attention away from her because her claws are too deep in. I'm in agony right now, I'm so hurt, so wounded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home