just around the corner

my journey to be a mother

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Drawing nearer to God has filled me with the faith that it won't be long know....I might be pregnant...Oh dear Heavenly father let it be so. I feel ready for the foggy path ahead..not sure wear it will lead or if I'll come out the other side. I will trust in God and remember the answers I've recived about the next time I'm pregnant....It will be diffrent and yet still very hard because it will bring me back to wear I've been and all I know of pregnancey...I just need to trust and allow myself to be taken by the hand and let the Lord lead the way head... he knows the path...he's been there many times and has better eyes to see the way for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger luminainfinite said...

YOU are the bravest girl I know.

I am on your team!!!!!!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home